A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after the session.
Our cookies help us:
- make our website work as you would expect;
- improve the speed and security of the site;
- continuously improve our website experience for you;
- make our marketing more efficient
- collect any personal identifiable information (without your express permission);
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission); and
- pass personal identifiable data to third parties.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers