Important mailing changes
With the GDPR looming ever closer all of our existing customers will need to be aware of upcoming changes to our mailing service. As of 30/03/18 we will no longer accept submissions of mailing data via email. From this date we will only accept submissions in the following ways:
- Use of one’s own approved FTP site
- Use of Warners free to use FTP site
- Direct USB stick transfer
- Existing arrangements via Insite
We will also not accept any file sent via drop box we transfer or alternative.
A link to the login in page of our FTP site can be found here.
- We will only use the information provided to mail copies of the product to the intended recipients.
- We will delete the data after use.
- We will only accept data through a secure channel.
- We will not sell the data or give access to any external entity.
- We will not give access to any internal department not directly involved in the mailing process.
What to do if you are unsure
When in doubt always talk to your Key Account Manager. We recommend calling them on the telephone.
If you notice any suspicious activity please alert us as soon as possible. This could be:
- A change in account information for payment
- A number you don’t recognise not starting with 01778
- A suspicious email that does not end in @warners.co.uk
We are still waiting for final conformation from our legal advisers before we update our terms and conditions. This will be resolved before 25/05/18.