How can booking ahead save money on print for late 2017?
With the run up to Christmas looming ever closer we appreciate that many companies are gearing up for the most important commercial time of the year.
We understand also that cost is key to any decision made about who prints your work, and with this in mind we have compiled a list of benefits and cost saving tips for your upcoming print products by planning ahead. The most important consideration is when you get your job printed. Competition is fierce for production slots at busy times and they are always given on a first come first serve basis.
The main advantages to you for booking your slot early are as follows:
- It ensures that your product is printed and finished when you need it, and your deadlines are met.
- It allows you to have special sized reels ordered (where applicable) which can save you money on wasted paper.
- It beats any cost increases that may happen in the meantime such as raw material increases.
- It avoids having to pay premiums for working overtime.
- It puts you first in the queue for press space that will inevitably become scarce.
If you would like to know more we have a short video that can be found on this page on our website: http://www.warners.co.uk/tips-best-print-schedule/
We are more than happy to help in any capacity we can. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact your key account manager or contact us via our Helpdesk.