A printed product is Bespoke
Every printed product is different and has a huge amount of creative potential. A designer can decide exactly how their product will look, feel and even smell. This allows customers to make a truly unique statement for their product or brand. Printed products can also be personalised for individuals making them unique. As long as it meets printing press specifications a customer can decide exactly how they want their product to be.
Here are some of the choices a customer has available to make their product unique:
- How many pages it will have
- Physical dimension – Will it be A4 or different?
- Paper choice – Impacts the texture, finish and colour
- How it is printed – Will it be web, sheetfed or digital?
- Design – The content is unique to the designers
- Special effects – Smells, special colours, textures and more
These choices really allow a printed product to differentiate itself from its competitors.
If you would like to know more about how print is bespoke find another article here.
If you would like to know more please don’t hesitate to contact our help desk here or request a brochure.