What is Perfect Binding?
Here at Warners we offer Perfect binding as one of our finishing methods. By using hot melt glue we are able to bind your publication with a cover that includes a spine. This particular binding method is incredibly popular with many of our customers regardless of whether the publication is a magazine, catalogue, or brochure.
At the bottom of the page you can find a list of key points about this binding method. We hope the list is helpful and can help you choose the best binding method for your printed publication. To provide further assistance we have also created this short video which takes a look at perfect bound projects and how they compare to PUR bound publications.
Key perfect binding points
- Glue holds the sections together
- Has a spine unlike Saddle stitched jobs
- A stronger hold than Saddle Stitching
- Can bind larger paginations than Saddle Stitching
- A minimum spine width applies but this gets smaller and smaller with new technology
- Excellent for catalogues, Journals and Magazines
- Can be used for all paper stocks.
- Very good for collectors issues such as bookazines.
If you would like to know more please contact our Helpdesk