Many people are asking if digital printing is the way forward for them. Todays blog is going to take a quick look at some of the differences between Offset and Digital before next week’s video release.
- Shorter lead times
- less waste
- Cheaper for small runs (less than 1000)
- Every Copy can be unique allowing for personalisation in one pass
Offset Litho Advantages
- Higher quality images
- The unit cost decreases as the quantity increases
- High quality and cost effectiveness is possible for high quantity jobs
- Wastage and colour consistency are constantly improving thanks to closed loop colour
- A wider range of materials can be printed on
- Allows both web and sheetfed printing.
Make sure you see our video next week!