How To Get Your Print On Time
It seems early to be thinking about it but the busy times for printers are just around the corner! Due to the seasonal nature of the industry we are already taking orders for October and November! In these times press capacity becomes scarce and the ability to be flexible diminishes rapidly. In order to help our readers and customers we would recommend visiting our You-Tube Channel by clicking here or reading the list of helpful tips below.
- Plan ahead - Is your product due to land at a busy time? If so it may be worth looking to produce it slightly earlier to avoid the mad rush.
- Paper - Have you checked availability and ordered your stock?
- Keep to schedule - Are you going to meet the file submission deadline? Don't wait until the last minute to let the printer know.
- Capacity - Have you asked your printer if there are times you can get a better price by not paying for over time rates?
- Have you talked to your print partner? - They will be able to help you with any questions or concerns you might have. This is the most important tip we would recommend, our staff are always ready to help.
If this list has jogged your memory or you would like to find out more please don't hesitate to contact your Key Account Manager, our Sales Team or our Helpdesk.