H&S Statement Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The safety of our employees, supplier partners, customers, families and visitors are our overriding concern. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve and our health & safety team are monitoring the situation implementing changes in line with the Government recommendations https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/guidance-for-employers-and-businesses-on-coronavirus-covid-19
On site procedures have been introduced to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our workforce. These measures include and are not limited to:
- Facilitating staff working from home wherever possible, thereby minimising the number of staff on site at any one time.
- The upgrading of our cleanliness & audit procedures across all our work stations and offices, focusing on areas with high traffic, shared facilities, toilets & kitchens to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- The provision of frequent information & guidance about reducing the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19) via the intranet, workplace notice boards, posters, electronic communication & continuous dialogue.
- Providing washing stations and anti-bacterial hand gels to staff and visitors, with revised hand washing instructions in line with NHS guidelines, accompanied by a promotional campaign on the importance of hand washing.
- Making available PPE options – gloves, ear defenders, workwear etc, as well as providing anti-bacterial sanitsers and wipes.
- Providing a clear plan of action should any person become unwell at work, both in terms of their treatment & the steps required to protect their colleagues.
- Restricting on site visits to critical business only & are subject to agreement by the Commercial Manager on completion of a COVID-19 questionnaire & agreement to comply with our on- site procedures.
- Our plans are regularly monitored by our Health & Safety Team, & are reinforced daily through ongoing dialogue & teamwork.
Throughout this unprecedented situation our preventative measures have received total support from all of our workforce, & we will continue to work with them to protect their safety & provide our same levels of service.
If you have any further queries please contact Mick Ewles email@example.com 07774645896