What do we mean by pre-press?
The Pre-press department is also known as Origination.
Customers are able to supply their jobs via our Kodak InSite Pre-Press Portal system. All files are automatically pre-flight checked , and the refined print-ready files can be reviewed online.
Alternatively, GMG colour certified, or content correct proofs, can be supplied upon request. We also offer an in-house design facility.
All customers have direct access to our Origination dept. Our technical manager is on hand to assist with workflow issues and site visits can be arranged to train your staff.
There are no extra or hidden charges for this service. If you would like to find out more contact our Tech Support Here.
Our Plant List
- Kodak InSite Pre-Press Portal system
- Kodak Prinergy Connect high volume workflow system
- OneVision Asura Access preflight system
- 3 x GMG ColorProof digital contract proofing systems
- 5 x Hewlett Packard content & imposition proofing systems
- 2 x Kodak Magnus VLF Platesetters with Nela & 2B online plate bending systems
- 1 x Kodak Quantum B1 Platesetter with 2B online plate punching system
- 1 x SCREEN PlateRite HD 8900Z
Insite Uploading Support
To help our customers we have made this short and helpful video with the help of Glenn our pre-press manager.
Request Your Free Quote
Getting a quote for your print couldn't be easier! You can also choose how you want to communicate with us. Fill out the your specification with an email we can contact, and we can take care of the rest! We can also advise you on cost-saving considerations or suggest more efficient methods of production.